What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When booking or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help process your reservation.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you make a reservation, send us a request, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a reservation, send us a request, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To quickly process your transactions.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process reservations and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your